WHO WILL BE ATTENDING
Senior Decision Makers From…
- US Oil & Gas Majors
- Leading Marcellus Operators
- Independent Oil & Gas Companies With Shale Gas Operations
- Leading Operators Active In Other Major North American Shale Plays Such as Haynesville, Eagle Ford & Barnett
- Utica Operators
- Government & Regulatory Bodies
- Research Institutes
- Geological Institutes & Associations
With The Following Job Titles...
- VP Completions
- VP Production
- VP Operations
- VP Engineering
- VP Resource Management
- VP Marcellus
- VP Assets
- VP Unconventional Resources
- VP Geology & Geophysics
- VP Strategy & Planning
- VP Upstream North America
- VP Onshore Development
- VP New Ventures
- VP Asset Development
- VP Strategy
- Technology Director
- Completions Director
- Technical Engineers
- Chief Unconventional Oil & Gas Experts
- General Counsel
- Associate general counsel
- Staff attorney
- In house counsel
- VP legal
- Corporate affairs professionals
- Water Treatment & Filtration Companies
- Bioremediation Companies
- Pressure Pumping Companies
- Hydraulic Fracturing Service Providers
- Completion Technology Suppliers
- Pipeline Companies
- Transport & Logistical Service Providers
- GPS Tracking System Service Providers
- Water Storage Companies
- Environmental Consultancies
- Well Service Providers
- Completions Consultants
- Laboratory & Analysis Firms
- Software Systems Companies
- Investment Firms
- Market & Economics Analysts
- PR Firms
- CO2 Sequestration
Other Events You May Be Interested In...
American Business Conferences is a world-leading provider of content driven, information rich business summits that provide unlimited opportunities for individual learning and commercial deal making.
Every conference agenda we research is designed to deliver an unprecedented level of detail, providing practical solutions on strategic, tactical and technical challenges.
You will tap into valuable, real world lessons and experiences, enabling you to benchmark against companies, industries and countries. Whether you are looking to build a business case, reduce/optimize costs or improve the implementation of a particular strategy, you will leave our events with a unique mix of actionable learning benefits that you could not obtain anywhere else...
Please find below a link to our Unconventional Oil & Gas series, where you can obtain a list of our current events in this sector:
'Well organized and the right speakers for the right event'
As Marcellus shale gas operators continue the drive towards 100% re-use…
…the race to develop the lowest cost, highest efficiency water re-use techniques, capable of treating water to chemical compatibility levels required for re-use, is speeding up.
To learn more about innovative techniques, technologies and best practices for managing water, North America’s leading operators will be meeting at the Shale Gas Water Management, Marcellus Initiative 2012 in Canonsburg, PA in March to share technical and strategic advances being used to cost-effectively source, transport, treat, re-use and dispose of the water critical to Marcellus shale gas production.
This event is the fifth in the sell-out North American Shale Gas Water Management Series and the second in the Marcellus Shale Gas Water Management Series that has been attended by over 1400 delegates and speakers from almost every major North American unconventional operator.
Brand new learning benefits for 2012 include:
- WATER SOURCING: Developing a systematic and cost effective approach for ensuring water is always available in time for the frac whilst complying with the latest permitting regulations
- WATER QUALITY: Examining water chemistry within the water quality debate to determine the minimum treatment levels required for safe re-use and minimize scaling and corrosion
- WATER TREATMENT & RE-USE: Scrutinizing the tried and tested water recycling technologies proven to cost effectively treat water for re-use
- STORAGE & TRANSPORTATION: Developing a centralized impoundment and transport system for cost-effectively moving water from the source to the impoundment to the well pad
- DISPOSAL: Understanding the latest disposal regulations in PA and OH and the compliant disposal options available to cost-effectively manage waste water